In the past ten years, Charles devotes his efforts and creativity to the art of vision. Driven by strong inner interests, he quit his art director job in Vogue China and went to study at School of Visual Arts in New York. Charles finally became a professional fashion photographer
and set up his own fashion style.
His images knows what fashion looks like and how colors magically perform. His impressive works often appear in ELLE, Harper’s BAZAAR, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan,Madame Figaro, Numéro, GQ, Esquire, etc.
– In 2011, first solo exhibition Fusion in Beijing San Li Tun, sponsored by Canon
– In 2012, China top fashion photographers, given by SOHU.com
– In May 2013, in a group exhibition Fascination/Imagination Fashion & Art Exhibition, invited by Chow Tai | | – Fook & K11 Group, shown in 3 cities, Paris, Hong Kong & Shanghai
– In June 2013, in an exhibition Hot City, held by Bazaar Art and L-Art Gallery in Chengdu
– In August 2013 , in an exhibition The Color of Light, held in Beijing San Li Tun Orange Hall
– In December 2014, organized “FN” creative fashion photography exhibition